8.20.2015

portland industrial wedding // Janette + Jeff

This spring time wedding is just too good. I LOVE spring weddings because the flowers are just perfect! There are lots of local textures and blooms only available for a short period of time (spirea, liliac and viburnum to name a few!)...and the rhododendron bushes! WOW! So this is me asking for more spring brides! Believe me, you will be so happy when you see all the pretty flowers. These photos by Phil Chester are perfect. I could post about a million of his photos from this wedding but I will just leave you with a few here. There are lots more on the website so head there to check them out! A huge congrats to this beautiful couple. See the feature on Green Wedding Shoes!


Photos by Phil Chester, see more from this wedding on his blog here.